Top Ten Best Home Gym Equipment: Pump It up [in 2019]
Finding the right piece of home gym equipment can be hard. You need to take into account many things, such as space, usage, budget and suitability.
If you’re likely to train alone within your home, as most people do, then you’re going to need gym equipment with extra safety. We have taken our 10 favourite pieces of muscle building equipment and reviewed them all.
Top 10 Home Gym Equipments You Can Find in 2019
Marcy 150-lb Multifunctional Home Gym Station, Total Body Training
This product is made with heavy duty steel. It comes with a 150-pound customizable weight stack, ergonomic seats, and dual action press arms that allow you to workout multiple muscles. This home gym was created for a total body workout.
- One customer says that he compared several home gyms and found that the Marcy home gym is the best deal on the market for functionality and the price. He said that the machine offers everything that you need to get stronger and get a whole-body workout.
- Another customer stated that he is happy with the home gym and that it was shipped very well but that it took him and his wife three hours to assemble the home gym. Apparently, there are only pictures for instructions, and he could have used more in the way of assembly instructions.
- Another customer said that the Marcy home gym was very good for the price and that it was less bulky and occupied less space than other home gyms.
The MaxiClimber is a simple machine that is designed to give you a total body aerobic workout. Its lightweight and is preassembled so you can use it right away when you receive it. This machine is compact and folds up for storage.
- A customer that is over six feet tall said he got a great cardio workout with the MaxiClimber. He felt it worked multiple muscles and said that his legs felt like they were on fire during the workout.
- A fifty-six-year-old customer said the MaxiClimber was easy to set up and that she got a good workout but felt the areas the machine worked out were the butt and thighs. The timer is too low, and you can’t track the time or calories while using the machine.
- Another customer stated that this machine would give you a workout that will make you sweat profusely. The customer liked that it’s durable, doesn’t use up a lot of space, and that it’s home gym equipment for an apartment resident.
ProSource Fit Tri-Fold and Folding Thick Exercise Mat 6’x2′
This Tri-folding exercise mat is compact, and the carrying handles make it easy to take it with you to the gym. The mat is cushioned and is perfect for yoga, martial arts, stretching, or outdoor floor exercises. The mat is a good addition to your home gym essentials.
- A customer with no carpet in their home bought this folding mat to do yoga on the floor. The customer was satisfied and very happy with the support, the length of the mat, and the ease of storage.
- Another customer bought two mats one for himself and one for his wife. They both use the mat to exercise at home. The customer stated that the mat did not sink down or move while doing exercises and that it is very comfortable to use.
- One customer bought the mat for her young daughter. The customer stated that her daughter used the mat folded to give her a few inches lift off the ground to work on her back tuck. This customer was very satisfied with the quality of the mat for her daughter’s tumbling practice.
Marcy Smith Cage Machine (includes Workout Bench and Weight Bar Home Gym Equipment)
This machine is a combination of a home gym and a Smith machine. It includes an aircraft cable system, removable bench, and pull up bars
- One customer bought this machine and canceled his gym membership. He said it was a good investment for the price.
- Another customer liked the machines versatility but said it took eight hours to assemble.
- Another customer said that it was an excellent machine for a home gym workout, but it took too much space in his garage.
Marcy Smith Cage Workout Machine Total Body Training Home Gym System with Linear Bearing
This version of the Marcy Smith Home Gym is made of steel construction. It includes an Olympic style free weight rack. This home gym is designed to strengthen all your muscles.
- One customer stressed that the home gym had to be assembled properly. He said the machine is not as hard to assemble as other machines but that you have to be organized and if you do everything right the machine will be solid.
- Another customer said that he wanted a home gym set up and that this machine had everything he needed for a home gym workout.
- Another customer stated that this home gym was better than some that he had seen at high-end hotels.
Marcy Multifunction Steel Home Gym 150lb Stack MWM-988
This machine truly packs in a lot for a total body home gym. It gives you a complete body workout and yet is smaller than other home gym set up.
- One customer has the Marcy Multifunction Steel Home Gym as part of his home gym set up and is happy that he can work out at home instead of driving to a commercial gym.
- A female customer found this machine easy to assemble and recommends a socket wrench set for quicker assembly.
- Another 6’2” customer liked that both he and his 5’3” wife could use the machine.
Cubii Jr: Desk Elliptical with Built-in Display Monitor, Easy Assembly
The Cubii is a compact ergonomic elliptical for use under a desk. Peddle away while you are seated at your desk working either from home or work.
- One customer lost weight while using this machine at work.
- Another customer get rids of work stress by working out with the Cubii while at work.
- Another customer loved working out with the Cubii but said it was too heavy to move to different seated locations.
Marcy Diamond Smith Cage Home Gym System
This home gym is constructed of steel. It includes an Olympic free weight rack with six built-in weight plate pegs. This home gym will take up quite a bit of space as it is made for a total body workout and it shows.
- One customer called this machine a beast and a whole gym system that works out all body parts. He recommended adding a treadmill or elliptical for cardio.
- Another customer said this machine was a good investment. He had a yearly membership to a commercial gym a realized this machine would save him money in the long term.
- Another customer said he loved his gym at home. He hated the previous long commute to the gym and having the Marcy home gym saves him time.
Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer
When searching for home gym essentials this small and compact elliptical trainer is perfect. Move this lightweight machine to different locations. Peddle away while watching television or gaming. The machine monitors calories, total strides, time exercising, and has adjustable tension for harder workouts.
- One satisfied customer uses this machine while working at her standing desk.
- Another customer likes to use it while sitting on the couch watching television.
- One customer found that it was too squeaky, but Stamina replaced it with another unit.
BodyBoss Home Gym 2.0 – Full Portable Gym Home Workout Package
This portable gym comes with resistance bands, resistance bar, straps, base, and other accessories. The Body Boss Home Gym has everything to do the same exercises that usually require a large home gym machine.
- One customer loves the versatility of doing workouts from anywhere using only resistance bands.
- An older customer replaced free weight with this product at his doctors urging.
- Another customer stated that she likes that this product doesn’t take up any floor space.