Top 10 Best Motion Sensor Lightbulbs You Can Buy In 2019
In this post, we list the 10 best motion sensor light bulbs you can buy. Motion sensor lights are great because they will help reduce your fears when walking into a dark basement or garage as lights will automatically turn on. You can even have it in your backyard and front door, it improves safety as when some stranger walks by lights will automatically turn on. Motion sensor light bulbs are not hard to install and they can be fairly inexpensive. So, let’s get on the list.
Best Motion Sensor Lightbulbs
This lightbulb by Sengled includes an integrated passive infrared sensor which has a 100-degree detection angle as well as a 30-foot detection range to ensure false triggers are not set off. The motion sensor light bulb stays on for 90 seconds after activation and is also very easy to install. You simply screw the lightbulb into a standard E26 socket without the additional need wires or setups. The bulb is also weatherproofed so you will have no problems setting it up outside as it can withstand rain.
- One customer finds these lights fantastic. The customer bought a pair of the motion sensor light bulbs and has had 8 months to test them out. He says whenever someone walks towards his driveway or front door they light up every time. He finds them very reliable.
- Another customer says that these bulbs are great however she wished they also turned on in the daytime.
- Another customer says it was super quick to install the lights and set them up. She says that overall the bulb is great and the deployment is quick and inexpensive. It also provides extra security for the house.
This light bulb by Aukora comes in a pack of 2 and is great value for money. It produces cold white light and has an output of 9W. The light bulb is energy saving and only lights up in the detective range of the motion sensors. This can be up to 10 feet in the dark. The bulb works with any E26/E27 socket and is great for a basement, patio, front stairs or even a storage room. The lifespan of this motion sensor bulb is 30,000 hours.
- One customer says this product is simply great. It is simple to use and is useful. He says he has replaced his front porch light with it and it use to be difficult to open the locked door in the dark. Now because of this bulb, that problem is instantly solved.
- Another customer says that she loves these light bulbs because they make her feel safe. She says they work much better than she expected and she has had no problems with them so far.
- Another customer says that these light bulbs are good however they do not stay on as long as he would have liked. Sometimes they only stay on for less than a minute.
These motion sensor lightbulbs by Minger are both easy and safe to use. The infrared sensor includes a 100-degree detection angle and the detection range goes up to 13-feet. The lightbulb will turn off when there is no movement for 60 seconds or more. The bulb is 60W which is enough to provide sufficient light for a staircase, garage or front door porch. The color of the light is warm white and it comes in a pack of 3.
- One customer says this bulb is brilliant. He installed it in his porch light and now every time someone walks buy it turns on with no problems.
- Another customer says that for the price these motion sensor light bulbs worked well. He says he recommends them highly and would purchase again.
- Another customer says that these motion sensor light bulbs are great however they do not last that long. He says other than that the functionality is just as expected.
This motion sensor light bulb by Luxon is a best seller, it also offers great value for money. The motion sensor bulb stays on for 40-60s if the motion isn’t detected within that time frame. The sensor for this lightbulb is between 13 and 19 feet and is also very easy to install. It is compatible with an E26 base and works well in a number of environments. You can use it for the bathroom, a hallway, the stairs, a garage and more.
- One customer used this product for his porch. He says that it has really helped him as he no longer needs to worry about turning lights off in the morning or in the night time.
- Another customer says that this product is really economical. It helps save power, and she hasn’t had any problems with it so far.
- Another customer says that he loves how instantly the lights turn on. He says he installed it in his home and it works just as it has been described.
Another product by Sengled, this product is more on the value side. The light bulb can be switched between Detector Mode and Always-On Mode. It works omnidirectional and is 9.5 Watts, 2700 Kelvins and 800 Lumens. The motion sensor light bulb has an E26 base and produces a soft white light. The light stays on for 90 seconds after motion is detected and the low power consumption leads to an estimated life expectancy of 25000 hours.
- One customer says this product works seamlessly, he says it even dims down slightly before turning off so you can move around if need be. He says he has tried other bulbs in the past which he had to return since they simply were not accurate enough for motion detection.
- Another customer says the bulb does not work if you want to use it as part of a fixture, so if you’re planning to put it behind glass, or acrylic it is not going to work for you. However, if you use it as a bare bulb you should be fine.
- Another customer says he needed a few of these for his garage since he goes in there a lot. He says the always on feature is really useful if he needs it to stay on when he’s working on something and is not moving around a lot.
The motion sensor light bulb by EECOO is great if you’re after value because you get 3 in a pack. The bulb has a lifespan of 30000 hours long and the bulb is made with a power saving design. The infrared sensor at the tip of the lightbulb detects at a 120 angle and a 4m range, and the light turns off after 60 seconds of inactivity which is great for saving energy.
- One customer loves these light bulbs, she says that they are installed in her porch and they work perfectly without any problems. She says the only downside is they have to be exposed to work properly.
- Another customer says that she bought these for her hallway, and when people come through it turns on, when no one is there it turns off. Put simply, it works.
- Another customer says that he is pleased with how the lightbulbs work, he is also very happy with the purchase.
These motion sensor lightbulbs by Guganda come in a pack of 2. They work at a 150-degree angle, and at a range of up to 8 meters. The bulbs produce a soft white light and are built with energy efficiency in mind as they only use 7 watts of energy. The bulbs have a long lifespan of 25000 hours.
- One customer says these bulbs are so great he went and ordered another pair. He says they are very bright and work as he would expect.
- Another customer says that he bought these for his closet, and whenever the closet door is opened, the bulbs light up.
- Another customer says that these bulbs work great and are very reliable. He’s had them for a few months without any problems.
This bulb by rainy is an energy saving light lamp which automatically turns on and off. It is easy to install and only used 20% of the power consumption of a traditional lamp. It produces a warm light of only 5 wats and works at a 120-degree viewing angle with up to a 6-meter range depending on how you position it.
- One customer needed a bulb for his game room. He says this bulb rainy did the job perfectly.
- Another customer says she got this bulb for her front door. And anytime someone walks by it turns on. She says it is very reliable.
- Another customer says this bulb worked great at first but it didn’t last long. After a while, it started flickering and eventually stopped working.
This light has a unique shape to it from other lamps on this list. It works well as a ceiling night light or in a garage/ basement. The motion sensor light bulb produces a warm white light and fits into any E27 socket. Its sensors work at a 160-degree viewing angle and up to 3-5M distance when it is dark.
- One customer says the light was used as a hall light and it works as he would expect it to. When someone walks by, it turns on.
- Another customer says that the motion sensor light bulb produces an impressive amount of light and has replaced his old 60W equivalent light bulb.
- Another customer says that the motion detection is very accurate and works well.
This light bulb by Amorno is a dusk to dawn light bulb that turns on and off automatically. It works with both E26 and E27 bulbs and produces a warm white light at a 180-degree beam angle. It turns on instantly and uses 7W of consumption.
- One customer says this bulb works amazingly well. He says he purchased it initially for the corridor in his apartment. But now he’s going to purchase more for other areas around his home.
- Another customer says that this bulb has been a great helper to his garage. It saves energy and the auto on/ off works well.
- Another customer says that thanks to this bulb he will never forget to turn off the front light ever again. He also says the product has offered him good value for money.